24/7 Water Heater Repair in the Pittsburgh Metro
Water Heater Repair
All services include:
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Tank Water Heater Repair Pros Who Get the Job Done Right
Having issues with your tank water heater? We know how stressful that can be. Luckily for you, all of our techs are highly-trained to handle any water heater repair (they each have 10,000 hours of on-the-job training). So, regardless of what your water heater issue is, you can rest assured that we get the job done right, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
$75 Off a New Tank Water Heater
How it works
Your tank water heater repair in 3 simple steps
2) Get an in-home consultation
Once you’ve scheduled with us, we’ll send out an expert plumber to check out your water heater and diagnose the issue. Once we have an idea of what’s going on, we’ll provide you with an upfront quote for the repair work. Don’t worry, we won’t begin repairing your water heater until you sign off on the price. With us, there’s no sticker shock or hidden fees.
3) Get your tank water heater repaired
Once you’re comfortable with the necessary repair and the price, we’ll get right to work! Like we mentioned above, all of our techs are highly-trained, so you don’t have to worry about your water heater being repaired haphazardly. Once we’ve repaired your heater, we’ll make sure everything is working perfectly, clean up after ourselves and be on our way!
Average time to repair tank water heater: 1-2 hours
Cost to repair a tank water heater in Pittsburgh
- Part that needs replacing- The cost of your hot water heater repair will largely depend on the part that needs to be replaced. For example, if you need to replace an anode rod, it’s probably going to cost you less than replacing a pressure relief valve.
- Your water heater warranty- Depending on the type of warranty you have (regular or extended), the cost of labor or parts (or both) may be totally or partially covered. To check your warranty, you can reach out to the contractor or company who installed your water heater (labor warranty) and check your manufacturer warranty for parts coverage.
Want an accurate price?
- Service Finance
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Solid Steel Guarantee
After your tank water heater installation, we’ll call you to make sure you’re happy with the work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
You should consider replacing your water heater if…
- It’s 10+ years old- Typically hot water heaters last about 10 years, so if your heater is this age or older, it’s probably worth buying a new water heater rather than investing in repairing a dying one.
- You notice that your water has an orange or rust-colored tint to it- This is usually a sign that the inside of your tank water heater is rusting, and means you will need to replace your water heater.
- The tank itself is leaking- Unfortunately, if your tank is cracked or rusted, you’ll need to replace your entire water heater.vents (the metal grates where the conditioned air comes out).
Everyone was on time, very polite, neat, and professional.
Everyone was on time, very polite, neat, and professional. I would definitely recommend everyone to use their services. Thank you to all the hard workers for doing such a great job.
I have never met a contractor with as much integrity as Tim.
Tim was efficient, timely, honest, reliable and the work was done well. He would never try to sell you on work you do not need. I have never met a contractor with as much integrity as Tim.
Call for a Calfo Service Pro