24/7 Leak Detection Services in the Pittsburgh Metro
All services include:
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Pittsburgh’s Most Trusted Leak Detection Pros
If you think you have a leak in your Pittsburgh home, you should call Pittsburgh’s most-trusted pros, Calfo. Leaks aren’t just inconvenient, they’re also expensive because they waste water and can potentially cause water damage. Luckily, our plumbers have years of experience detecting and fixing leaks. No matter where your leak is or how extensive it is, we can quickly locate it and provide a recommendation for how to resolve it.
Whole-Home Plumbing Inspection for $79.99
(Regularly $129) Call for details. Some restrictions may apply.Cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes home warranties and real estate inspections. The homeowner must be present for service.
How it works
Your leak detection service in 3 simple steps
You can call us at (412) 651-3941 or schedule an appointment online. We’ll chat with you briefly about the leak symptoms you’re experiencing and find time for an experienced plumber to come and check it out.
2) Get an inspection and upfront pricing
Once your appointment is scheduled, we’ll send over one of our techs to take a look at your home and assess what kind of detection method/tools they will need to use. Before we actually begin any work, we’ll let you know what we’re thinking and the cost associated with it, so you aren’t shocked by hidden fees once the job is done.
3) We’ll get to work finding the leak
Once we have a good idea of the tools we’ll need to find the leak, we’ll get to work. And when we have found the leak, we’ll walk you through the details of where it is and what solutions we recommend to fix it.
Cost to detect a leak in Pittsburgh
What Determines the cost of locating a leak in Pittsburgh?
- Location of the leak- If the leak is hard to access, it will usually cost more for a plumber to find it. This is because harder-to-reach leaks usually require more complex and expensive tools. At Calfo, our plumbers are experts at finding leaks quickly and have all the tools needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Leak detection method used- Depending on where the leak is, a plumber may have to use a variety of detection methods, like cameras or excavation. Excavation is the most expensive leak detection method but will be necessary if your leak is very hard to access. Before we begin any work, we’ll let you know which detection method we think will work best and ensure that you’re okay with the price before we get started on any work.
- Any repairs needed- Sometimes, to find a leak, a plumber will have to use an invasive method, which could require cutting into walls or flooring. If this is the case, you’ll also have to factor in the cost to repair your home. At Calfo, we’ll do everything we can not to use an invasive method, and if there is no other option, we’ll make sure you’re okay with it before we begin work.
Want an accurate price?
- Service Finance
Learn more about your options when talking to your service technician or one of our phone operators.
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Solid Steel Guarantee
After your leak detection service is completed, we’ll call you to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
You may have a leak if…
- Your water bill has spiked
- You notice that one of your fixtures is dripping/leaking
- You notice pools of water in your front or back yard
- You notice any kind of water damage or mold on walls or ceilings
- Your water pressure has decreased
- There’s an odor in your home that you can’t pinpoint (usually due to mold growth)
Very professional and informative…
Very professional and informative about the issue I was facing with my water heater. Was honest about the cost and fees and Provided options based on my affordability.
Extremely polite and knowledgable…
Our technician Jake was extremely polite and knowledgeable! He handled the problem in less than 15 minutes. He took the time to explain the issue we were having with our AC/Boiler and offered to return if the issue persisted. Couldn’t be happier with CALFO, will use them for all service calls!
Call for a Calfo Service Pro