$35 Off Any Drain Cleaning Service
Cannot be combined with other offers. From an accessible ground level clean-out. Limit one drain. Homeowner must be present for service. Some restrictions may apply.
Would definitely recommend!
"Christian was fantastic and checked everything we needed in a timely manner. We was extremely clean, wearing shoe covers. He answered all of our questions and was extremely nice about us being new homeowners. Would definitely recommend!"Allison G.Homeowner in Pittsburgh
5 Stars all the way
"They explained what they found to be the problem and then fixed it. I would definitely recommend Calfo to my friends, family, and anyone who needs a plumbing, heating, cooling, or electric professional. 5 stars all the way."Dave S.Homeowner in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh's Most Trusted Leak Detection Pros
If you think you have a leak in your Pittsburgh home, you should call Pittsburgh's most-trusted pros, Calfo. Leaks aren't just inconvenient, they're also expensive because they waste water and can potentially cause water damage. Luckily, our plumbers have years of experience detecting and fixing leaks. No matter where your leak is or how extensive it is, we can quickly locate it and provide a recommendation for how to resolve it.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
How it Works
Your leak detection service in 3 simple steps:
1) Schedule an appointment
2) Get an inspection and upfront pricing
Once your appointment is scheduled, we'll send over one of our techs to take a look at your home and assess what kind of detection method/tools they will need to use. Before we actually begin any work, we'll let you know what we're thinking and the cost associated with it, so you aren't shocked by hidden fees once the job is done.
3) We'll get to work finding the leak
Once we have a good idea of the tools we'll need to find the leak, we'll get to work. And when we have found the leak, we'll walk you through the details of where it is and what solutions we recommend to fix it.
Cost to detect a leak in Pittsburgh
- Low: $350
- Average: $800
- High: $1500
Want an accurate price?
- Location of the leak- If the leak is hard to access, it will usually cost more for a plumber to find it. This is because harder-to-reach leaks usually require more complex and expensive tools. At Calfo, our plumbers are experts at finding leaks quickly and have all the tools needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Leak detection method used- Depending on where the leak is, a plumber may have to use a variety of detection methods, like cameras or excavation. Excavation is the most expensive leak detection method but will be necessary if your leak is very hard to access. Before we begin any work, we'll let you know which detection method we think will work best and ensure that you're okay with the price before we get started on any work.
- Any repairs needed- Sometimes, to find a leak, a plumber will have to use an invasive method, which could require cutting into walls or flooring. If this is the case, you'll also have to factor in the cost to repair your home. At Calfo, we'll do everything we can not to use an invasive method, and if there is no other option, we'll make sure you're okay with it before we begin work.
- Service Finance
Learn more about your options when talking to your service technician or one of our phone operators.
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Solid Steel Guarantee
After your leak detection service is completed, we'll call you to make sure you're happy with our work. If you aren't, let us know. We'll use all our might to make it right.
Signs you need this
You may have a leak if...
- Your water bill has spiked
- You notice that one of your fixtures is dripping/leaking
- You notice pools of water in your front or back yard
- You notice any kind of water damage or mold on walls or ceilings
- Your water pressure has decreased
- There's an odor in your home that you can't pinpoint (usually due to mold growth)
Whole-Home Plumbing Inspection for $79.99
(Regularly $129) Call for details. Some restrictions may apply.
Cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes home warranties and real estate inspections. The homeowner must be present for service.
Wouldn’t recommend anyone else.
"The gentlemen that showed up to my house were courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. The owner of the company is a hard-working, stand up guy. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else."Jourdan E.Homeowner in Pittsburgh
Everyone was on time, very polite, neat, and professional.
"Everyone was on time, very polite, neat, and professional. I would definitely recommend everyone to use their services. Thank you to all the hard workers for doing such a great job."Cathy G.Homeowner in Pittsburgh