24/7 Air Conditioning Services in the Pittsburgh Metro
Ductless AC Installation
All services include:
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Ductless Air Conditioner Installation Pros in Pittsburgh Without the Bad Habits
Tired of scammy techs ripping you off? Call our ductless mini-split install pros instead. We train ’em right—for 10,000 hours.
$25 Off Any HVAC Repair
How it works
Your ductless mini-split installation in 3 simple steps
Schedule online or call (412) 561-9766 to get the ball rollin’. We’re here for you 24/7.
2) Get an in-home consultation
Your AC repair technician will ask you a few questions so they can accurately diagnose the root problem. Once found, we’ll thoroughly eGet an in-home consultation
3) Get your ductless mini-split AC installed
Ready to sign off? Great. Our install crew can usually get your ductless mini-split system installed that same day or the next day. Did we mention that your new ductless AC comes with a free touchscreen thermostat?
Average time to install a ductless mini-split AC in Pittsburgh: 1-5 days depending on the location, size and difficulty of the installation.
Cost to install an AC unit in Pittsburgh
- Number of units: The more rooms you need cooled, the higher the installation price. You can normally install 8 indoor units to 1 outdoor unit.
- Energy efficiency (SEER rating): The higher the SEER rating, the more energy-efficient the unit, and the higher the price. However, high-efficiency units can lower your monthly energy bills.
- Cost of labor: The more units you need, the longer the installation will take, raising the overall cost to install them.
- BTU output: BTU output is the amount of cool air the unit can produce per hour. The higher the BTU output, the more expensive the unit.
Want an accurate price?
Solid Steel Guarantee
After your ductless mini-split installation, we’ll call you to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
Signs it might be time for a Ductless AC System
- You have an older home that doesn’t have existing ductwork.
- Your current AC is losing efficiency.
- You’ve recently renovated or added on to your home.
- You want heating or cooling in a garage, sunroom, etc.
Quick and Efficient!
Jake Fischetti was quick and efficient! Well mannered and fixed the problem in no time! So relieved to finally have our air conditioning back.
Workmanship was top-notch!
I highly recommend Calfo Homes Services. Their techs, Jake & Dustin arrived promptly & got to work immediately. They were very respectful & professional. When they were finished, they explained & showed what work they did. They also cleaned up afterwards very well. Their workmanship was top- notch! Calfo has two excellent employees, Dustin & Jake- to be proud of them to represent their company.
Call for a Calfo Service Pro