24/7 Air Conditioning Services in the Pittsburgh Metro
Air Conditioning Installation
All services include:
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Free price quotes
Free touchscreen thermostat included
Air Conditioner Installation Pros in Pittsburgh Without the Bad Habits
Getting the job right the first time saves everyone time, money, and headaches—which is exactly why Calfo Heating & AC takes every step to get your AC replacement correct from the get-go! Each and every one of our AC technicians receives five years of specialized training in heating and cooling repair, maintenance, and installation so that we can diagnose your home cooling issues right away and provide you with a straightforward solution.
If you are looking for the AC contractor that will roll out the red carpet for you, you’ve arrived at the right place. At Calfo, we bring an actual red carpet to avoid tracking dirt or contaminants into your home, leaving behind only an expertly installed, brand-new air conditioner, all while treating you like Hollywood royalty.
How it works
Your AC installation in 3 simple steps
1) Schedule an appointment.
We know air conditioners tend to break down at the most inconvenient times, which is why our team is available 24/7.
2) Get an in-home consultation.
Once your appointment is scheduled, we’ll send one of our comfort advisors to your home so that we can help you determine if AC replacement or AC repair will be best. If you are in need of a new air conditioner, we will pair you with the right equipment to meet your cooling needs and your budget. Before we begin any work, we’ll provide you with upfront pricing, so there are no surprise costs later on.
3) Have your AC installed.
Once you’re comfortable with the plan and the price we’ve laid out for you, our AC installation crew will get to work. Typically, our team can get your AC system installed that same day or the next day at the latest.
Did we mention that every new AC comes with a free touchscreen thermostat?
Average time to install a central AC in Pittsburgh: 1 day
- The required unit size (tons): The bigger your home, the larger your cooling load, and the more expensive it is. The size of AC you’ll need for your home depends on a variety of factors that a skilled tech will need to assess before installing your new system.
- Energy efficiency rating (SEER): Want lower energy bills? Get an AC with a higher SEER rating. The higher the efficiency of your AC (higher the SEER rating), the more expensive your AC system will be upfront, but the more long-term savings you could see on your energy bills.
- Extra comfort features: Home too humid? Want more even cooling throughout your home? Ask us about variable-speed fans and two-stage compressors. However, keep in mind that any upgrades you make will increase the initial cost of your AC system.
- Ductwork repair: Many older Pittsburgh-area homes have damaged ductwork that will need to be fixed before installing a new unit. If your ductwork needs to be fixed or replaced, it will increase the cost of your AC installation.
AC Installation Financing Options
Air conditioners are known for failing at the least convenient time, which is why at Calfo we make sure to have multiple financing options available. We partner with the following home improvement financing programs:
Learn more about your options when talking to your service technician or one of our phone operators, or by visiting our HVAC financing page.
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Solid Steel Guarantee
Call the AC installation experts at Calfo and we will roll out the red carpet for you! Seriously —we are so dedicated to leaving your home cleaner than we found it that we will ensure our shoes do not dirty up your home by rolling out a red carpet. The red carpet also serves as a reminder that you, the customer, deserve “red carpet” treatment from the first phone call to the last handshake, or elbow bump, or friendly wave—whatever you are comfortable with!
Our word is all we have to hang our hat on, and here at Calfo our word is as tough as steel. After your new air conditioner is installed, we’ll follow up to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
Signs you need this
It’s time to replace your AC if it…
- Is 15+ years old. According to ENERGY STAR, 15 years is the average lifespan of a central AC. So, if your system is nearing this age, it’s probably time to get an estimate on a replacement. Note: You don’t want to wait for your system to break down before replacing it, so it’s better to be proactive than to wait until you absolutely need a new AC.
- Can’t keep up with the hotter days. If you notice that your AC is struggling to keep your home cool, this is usually a sign that it needs to be replaced.
- Needs the compressor replaced. Replacing a compressor is expensive—especially if it’s not covered by your warranty. In that case, you’re better off shopping for a new AC.
- Is costing you too much on your cooling bills. If your energy bills have increased, this is typically an indicator that your AC is no longer running efficiently and will need to be replaced. Our recommendation is to replace it sooner rather than later, so you don’t continue to pay higher energy costs due to a dying system.
Workmanship was top-notch!
I highly recommend Calfo Homes Services. Their techs, Jake & Dustin arrived promptly & got to work immediately. They were very respectful & professional. When they were finished, they explained & showed what work they did. They also cleaned up afterwards very well. Their workmanship was top- notch! Calfo has two excellent employees, Dustin & Jake- to be proud of them to represent their company.
5 star beginning to end.
5 star beginning to end. On time, wouldn’t settle for “quick fix”, took the time to understand what was going on and fixed it right, explained everything.
Call for a Calfo Service Pro