Thorough and informative...
"We had Jake Fischetti over to fix our boiler. He was extremely thorough and informative. He really knew what he was doing, and also taught me a lot about the system. Highly recommend him."Michael R.Homeowner in Pittsburgh, PA
Extremely polite and knowledgeable!
"Our technician Jake was extremely polite and knowledgeable! He handled the problem in less than 15 minutes. He took the time to explain the issue we were having with our AC/Boiler and offer to return if the issue persisted. Couldn’t be happier with CALFO, will use them for all service calls!"Matthew P.Homeowner in Pittsburgh, PA
Boiler Installation Pros in Pittsburgh Without the Bad Habits
When you are frantically searching for boiler repair or replacement experts near you in the Pittsburgh area, you want someone you can trust to get the job done right the first time, and who will be upfront, fair, and honest with you about how much it costs to install a new gas boiler. There is no time for anything other than the best in customer service and craftsmanship when you need your home heating equipment to keep you comfortable, and our highly trained technicians here at Calfo will ensure you are treated right from start to finish.
Upgrading to a more efficient boiler will provide your home with:
- Greater overall comfort
- Increased efficiency & reduced carbon footprint
- Lower heating costs
Are you looking for a boiler installer in your area to answer some of the questions you have about your failing boiler? Here is what you should know about how boiler replacement works at Calfo, what to expect when it comes to boiler installation costs, and even how to finance your heating replacement project.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Free price quotes
Free touchscreen thermostat included
How it works
How It Works
The shock of a busted boiler is more than enough surprise for one day—you don’t need to be caught off guard by how your boiler installation process will work. Here is what you need to know in three simple steps, to get a new boiler for your home.
Your boiler installation in 3 simple steps:
1) Schedule an appointment
Schedule online or call (412) 561-9795 to get the ball rollin'. We're here for you 24/7.
2) Get an in-home consultation
Your Calfo comfort expert will help you find the perfect boiler for your heating needs. You'll see prices upfront before any work begins, so there are no surprises when you get the bill.
3) Relax while we install your boiler system
Ready to sign off? Great. Our boiler installation crew can get the boiler installed that same day, or the next day at the latest.
Average time to install a boiler: 1 day
Cost to install a boiler in Pittsburgh
- Low: $5,000
- Average: $7,500
- High: $10,000+
- Unit size (BTUs): The bigger the boiler system (measured in BTUs), the more expensive it will be. You don't get to choose the size you want—it depends on several factors like your home's size, construction and layout. One of our techs will help you find the right size boiler for your home.
- Energy efficiency (AFUE rating): The more efficient the boiler, the more expensive it will be. However, a highly efficient boiler will cut down your monthly energy bills.
- Extra comfort/convenience features: Boilers that come with modulating burners, electronic ignition control and smart thermostats (WiFi-enabled) will be more expensive, but you'll have increased comfort and lower heating bills.
Want an accurate price?
It is hard to be prepared for the financial shock of an event like a boiler breakdown. We know that boiler replacement prices can be painful to your financial wellness, which is why we offer flexible financing options to ensure you can get the home heating equipment you need to stay comfortable in your Pittsburgh area home.
- Service Finance
Learn more about your options when talking to your service technician or one of our phone operators, or by visiting our HVAC financing page.
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Personal checks and cash
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Our Boiler Installation Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the results of your new boiler installation or replacement, we'll use all our might to make it right. We back our workmanship 100%, and if there is anything wrong with your equipment we’ll take care of any red-tape associated with manufacturer warranties.
We are not motivated by exclusive manufacturer agreements or sales quotas. We are here to provide you with the heating equipment you and your home actually needs. We bring trustworthy, honest pricing to the table, backed up by the best in technical knowledge and customer service!
Signs you need this
Repair or Replace Your Boiler?
How can you know if your failing boiler should be repaired, or if it is time to upgrade to a newer, more efficient model? Here are a few signs that you could benefit more from replacing your old boiler:
- Your boiler is 15+ years old. Getting ahead of a boiler breakdown will save you money, and improve your comfort in the long run.
- Your boiler can’t heat your entire home on particularly cold Pittsburgh days and nights.
- There is no heat coming from your boiler. For larger parts that break and require replacement, you're better off shopping for a new boiler.
Up to $650 in Utility Rebates for Installations
Local Utility account number associated with address of service required for processing.
Some restrictions may apply. Coupon must be presented at time of service. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not retroactive. Rebate applied to full retail pricing only.
Polite, professional, and the work was incredibly neat...
"Adam and Dylan installed my boiler this winter they were very polite, professional, and the work was incredibly neat. I couldn't be happier with my new boiler."Hockey H.Homeowner in Pittsburgh, PA
We never felt pressured to be sold on anything...
"Calfo Mechanical has provided us with excellent service every time we needed them. Jason our technician has come out to our house several times because our old boiler parts kept breaking down on us. Jason had worked with us giving us options, we never felt pressured to be sold on anything ever. We had our new boiler put in and had other workers Dylan and Jake come to help with our system. All the guys have been great, very friendly, respectful of our home, they always cleaned up any area of work"Becky S.Homeowner in Pittsburgh, PA