We get it – there are already enough chores to take care of around the house. So when you’re wondering how often to change your air filter, it’s understandable you’d want to know: Is it really necessary every 30-60 days?
Regularly changing dirty air filters in your home can affect your health, your comfort, and your wallet.
Your home is a trap for indoor air pollutants like:
- Pet dander
- Mold and bacteria
- Clogged or dirty air filters have a harder time trapping these particles, leaving them in your breathing air
- Your heating and cooling system will need to work much harder to draw air through a clogged air filter, wasting energy
- Air pressure from your vents will drop, leading to comfort issues throughout the home
Feel the Difference
Replacing your dirty air filters with clean filters requires relatively little effort compared to other HVAC maintenance tasks, but will provide the following benefits all year round:
- Improved indoor air quality
- More consistent home comfort
- Less dust on the surfaces of your home
- Improved HVAC efficiency and energy savings
Keep Your Air Clean and Healthy with Calfo HVAC Maintenance
Leave your filter replacement to Calfo! With our same-day service guarantee and upfront pricing, you can count on Calfo to keep your air clean and your heating and cooling system running in tip-top shape when you schedule HVAC maintenance.
Schedule HVAC maintenance with Calfo today! Call 412-517-6509 or contact us online.