There are 26.5 million Americans that suffer from asthma. Avoiding episodes starts with knowing both common and uncommon asthma triggers in your home.
- Avoid smoking of any kind, including secondhand smoke inhalation
- Limit candles and the use of any open flames indoors
- Make sure to wash your bedding often (every 3-5 days)
- Vacuum carpets and dust surfaces
Pet Dander & Pests
- Upgrade your heating and cooling system to HEPA-rated filters
- Keep all food containers airtight, and set traps for common pests like cockroaches
- Control your indoor humidity with a whole-house dehumidifier to prevent mold growth
- Run kitchen and bathroom fans, and clean both areas regularly
Call Calfo to Solve Your Indoor Air Issues
Schedule an indoor air quality test
Ensure a steady supply of fresh air
Clean the air in your home and remove pollutants
Improve your indoor air quality with Pittsburgh’s home services experts. Call Calfo today!
calfohomeservices.com | 412-517-6509