24/7 Water Main Services in the Pittsburgh Metro
Water Main Repair
All services include:
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Pittsburgh Water Main Repair & Replacement Experts Who Won’t Cut Corners
If you’re having issues with your water main, you need a team of plumbers you can trust…and that’s exactly what we offer at Calfo. Our company was built on the idea that good habits, extensive training and a customer-first approach is the only way to do good business, and we stand by that today. No matter how extensive your water main damage is, you can trust us to take as much time as we need to accurately determine the issues, carefully craft a solution that fits your needs and budget and execute the work completely and correctly.
Whole-Home Plumbing Inspection for $79.99
(Regularly $129) Call for details. Some restrictions may apply.Cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes home warranties and real estate inspections. The homeowner must be present for service.
How it works
Your water main repair or replacement in 3 simple steps
Whether you need main line work at 12 am or 2 pm, we’re there for you. Our team of highly-skilled plumbers is available 24/7 for any water main issues you’re having. To schedule an appointment with us, you can either call us at (412) 651-3941 or schedule an appointment online.
2) Get an at-home consultation
Before we repair or replace your water main, we’ll take the time to accurately diagnose the issue and provide you with our proposed solution and the cost. If you’re comfortable with the repair or replacement needed and the price, we’ll get right to work. If you’re not, no hard feelings. Regardless of your decision, you can count on us to be honest and to stick with the price we quoted you.
3) Get your sewer line repaired or replaced
If you’re comfortable with the solution we’ve outlined, we’ll get to work repairing or replacing your water main ASAP. If you need a repair, our plumbers will likely have all the tools they need to get started right away. If you need a complete line replacement, we can likely still start the job that day, but may need to leave to get the correct supplies.
Average time to repair or replace a sewer line: 1-3 days
- Repair vs. replace- Of course the cost to repair your water main (replace a small part of the line) will be less expensive than piping a completely new line. When one of our plumbers arrives at your home, they make sure to thoroughly assess the damage to your water main and let you know whether a repair or a replacement is the better option.
- Pipe material- The type of piping your water main is made of will impact the cost to repair or replace it. For example, a PVC main water line is cheaper to repair/replace than a copper main water line.
- Ease of access- The harder your water main is to access, the more your repair or replacement will cost. For example, if your water main is buried really deep, a plumber will need to spend quite a bit of time digging to access your line, which will increase the cost. Additionally, if a plumber needs to dig around structures, such as a driveway, a patio or landscaping, the cost of your repair or replacement will increase.
- Other replacements and improvements- If there are other small replacement or improvements that need to be made while a plumber is repairing or replacing your main line, it will increase the cost. For example, if the shutoff valve needs to be replaced or a plumber needs to install a new water pressure regulator, it will increase the cost.
Want an accurate price?
- Service Finance
Learn more about your options when talking to your plumber or one of our phone operators.
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Solid Steel Guarantee
After your main line is repaired or replaced, we’ll call you to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
It may be time to repair or replace your water main if…
- Your water bill has increased significantly
- You notice a drop in water pressure
- There’s flooding in your yard
- You notice murky or discolored water coming out of your faucets
Dylan was very knowledgeable and walked me through everything without me even needing to ask any questions. I never felt like I was being up-sold or looked at like an ATM machine. All work being done or needed was thoroughly described and discussed before anything was done. Excellent service.
Very professional and informative…
Very professional and informative about the issue I was facing with my water heater. Was honest about the cost and fees and Provided options based on my affordability.
Call for a Calfo Service Pro