24/7 Tank Water Heater Services in the Pittsburgh Metro
Tank Water Heater Installation
All services include:
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Pittsburgh’s Go-To Tank Water Heater Installation Pros
Need a new water heater? We can help. We know installing a new water heater is probably not something you do every day, so when you hire us, we’ll guide you through every step of the process, from determining which type of water heater is best for your home to safely installing your new system. Don’t just take our word for it though, hear from other Pittsburgh homeowners.
$75 Off a New Tank Water Heater
How it works
Your tank water heater installation in 3 simple steps
2) Get an in-home consultation
Once you’ve scheduled an appointment with us, we’ll send out an expert plumber to check out your current water heater and help determine what size, type and efficiency level of water heater will be best for your home and budget. Once we’ve nailed down the specific water heater for you, we’ll provide you with an upfront quote. And don’t worry, we’ll never begin an install without your approval, that way you don’t have to worry about sticker shock after your install is already in the process.
3) Get your tank water heater installed
Once you’ve signed off on your water heater install, we’ll get right to work! Typically, our highly-trained team of plumbers can install your water heater in one day. And don’t worry, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if something is wrong or not up to your standards, we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Average time to install a tank water heater: 2-6 hours
Cost to install a tank water heater in Pittsburgh
- Size- Tank water heaters vary in size from about 30 to 80 gallons; however, most residential water heaters are around 40-50 gallons. The larger the tank size, the more expensive the water heater will be.
- Fuel type- Gas water heaters are more expensive than electric water heaters are. However, the type of water heater you purchase will depend on the type of fuel your water heater already has (unless you plan on changing fuel types which can get pricey). Even though gas water heaters are more expensive upfront, gas is a cheaper fuel type, which likely means you’ll pay less on a month-to-month basis.
- Efficiency- The more efficient a water heater is, the more it will cost. However, more efficient water heaters will likely cost you less to operate on a monthly basis, which could save you money in the long run.
Want an accurate price?
Schedule an in-home diagnosis, which is FREE if we install your tank water heater.
- Service Finance
Learn more about your options when talking to your service technician or one of our phone operators.
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Our word is all we have to hang our hat on, and here at Calfo our word is as tough as steel. After your AC is repaired, we’ll follow up to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
Solid Steel Guarantee
After your tankless water heater is installed, we’ll call you to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
Water Heater Type
Should I install a tank water heater or a tankless water heater?
If you’re about to install a new water heater, you’re probably wondering whether a tank water heater is the best option or if you should consider a tankless water heater instead. As a general rule of thumb, our advice is: If you usually use 2 or more hot water appliances at a time, a tank water heater is probably the best option for your home.
However, both tank and tankless water heaters have benefits, and we’ve outlined a few below to help you get a better idea of which one is best for your PA home.
Tankless water heater benefits:
- Provide a never-ending supply of hot water
- More efficient than tank water heaters
- Last longer thank tank water heaters (15-20 years compared to 10-15 years)
Tank water heater benefits:
- Less expensive to install than tankless water heaters
- Provide more hot water at one time
Need more information? Check out our blog, “Tank vs. Tankless Water Heater: Which is Best for My Pittsburgh Home?“
Extremely knowledgeable and helped me solve my hot water heater issues
Jake, the technician, came to my house on time with a curtesy call an hour before. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped me solve my hot water heater issues. He was able to repair the issues and informed me of future issues that may occur. I will call Jake first with all of my HVAC and water heater issues in the future. I highly recommend his services as he is really professional and good guy in general.
Polite, professional, and the work was incredibly neat…
Adam and Dylan installed my boiler this winter they were very polite, professional, and the work was incredibly neat. I couldn’t be happier with my new boiler.
Call for a Calfo Service Pro