24/7 Toilet Repair in the Pittsburgh Metro
Toilet Repair & Replacement
All services include:
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Quality Toilet Repair & Replacement Services By Pittsburgh Pros
If you’re having issues with your toilet or simply want to upgrade your bathroom, Calfo is the team to call. Unlike other plumbers who may rush through a job to get to the next, our team is expertly trained and will take as much time as they need to determine the best solution for your Pittsburgh home.
Whole-Home Plumbing Inspection for $79.99
(Regularly $129) Call for details. Some restrictions may apply.Cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes home warranties and real estate inspections. The homeowner must be present for service.
How it works
Your toilet repair or replacement in 3 simple steps
At Calfo, we make it easy to schedule an appointment with us. Either call us at (412) 651-3941or book an appointment with us online. We’re available 24/7, so if you need us after business hours, don’t stress. Just give us a call and we’ll do our best to help.
2) Get an at-home consultation
Before we get to work repairing or replacing your toilet, our plumbers will take the time to accurately diagnose the issue and provide you with multiple options. We want you to feel comfortable about the solution we’re recommending and the cost, so, before we begin your repair or replacement, we’ll get your sign off on job and price. Oh, and at Calfo, we charge by the service, not the hour, so regardless of how long it takes us, we’ll do the job for the original price we quoted.
3) Get your toilet repaired or replaced
Once we’ve determined a plan-of-action and you’re comfortable with the price, we’ll get to work repairing or replacing your toilet. If any questions or concerns come up while we’re there (or after), just let us know, we’d be happy to answer them for you.
Average time to repair or replace a toilet: 45 minutes-1 hour
Cost to repair a Toilet in Pittsburgh
- Part or parts that need to be replaced- The part or parts that need to be replaced will have a big impact on the cost to repair your toilet. For example, if the handle needs to be replaced, it will be a lot less expensive than if you need to replace the tank.
- The severity of the repair- Depending on how severe the repair is, it may be more cost-effective to just replace your toilet. For example, if your tank or bowl is cracked, you can replace just that part, but it will probably be more cost-effective to just install a new toilet.
- Plumbing modifications- If you’re replacing your toilet, the cost will increase if any modifications need to be made to your plumbing. For example, if you’ve renovated your bathroom and have moved the location of the toilet, a plumber will need to adjust your plumbing, which will increase the cost.
- Toilet features-If you’re installing a new toilet, the more upgraded features it has, the more expensive it will be. For example, if you opt for a high-efficiency toilet, it will be more expensive than a basic toilet.
Want an accurate price?
Schedule an in-home diagnosis, which is FREE if you get the repair.
- Service Finance
Learn more about your options when talking to your plumber or one of our phone operators.
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Solid Steel Guarantee
After your toilet is repaired or replaced, we’ll call you to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
Repair or Replace?
It may be time to replace your toilet if…
- You see cracks in the tank or bowl
- There’s a leak at the base or any other part of your toilet
- There’s rust in your toilet
- Your toilet is 15 years or older
You may only need to repair your toilet if…
- The toilet isn’t flushing properly
- The toilet is running when not in use
- There is no water in the tank of the toilet
- The toilet is making strange noises
Calfo is our top choice for our HVAC and plumbing needs
We’ve chosen Calfo for our furnace, water heater, kitchen drain, and air conditioning from February to May 2020, and we’ve been impressed with their service and installation teams on every visit. They respond very quickly to investigate issues. The employees are knowledgeable, they communicate well with us throughout the work, and they make sure to answer all of our questions…Calfo is our top choice for our HVAC and plumbing needs!
I highly recommend this company!! A+
I highly recommend this company!! A+ The technician was knowledgeable and professional.
Call for a Calfo Service Pro