24/7 Tankless Water Heater Services in the Pittsburgh Metro
Tankless Water Heater Installation
All services include:
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Pittsburgh Tankless Water Heater Install Pros Who Get the Job Done Right
If you need to install a tankless water heater, you want a team of pros you can trust. At Calfo, that’s exactly what we offer. We believe that no job is complete unless it’s done correctly, so we’ll never rush or cut corners during a tankless water heater installation. Plus, all of our techs are trained with over 10,000 hours of on-the-job experience, so no matter what comes up during the installation, you can rest assured that our qualified team of pros can handle it.
18 Months No Interest on a New Water Heater
How it works
Your tankless water heater installation in 3 simple steps
Ready to get your tankless water heater installed? Great! Call us at (412) 651-3941 or schedule an appointment online. We’re here for you 24/7, so whether your water heater fails at 2 am or 4 pm, we’re here.
2) Get an in-home consultation
The first step to installing your tankless water heater is to have one of our expert plumbers come to your home and help determine which water heater will be best for you. We’ll provide you with an upfront quote, and ensure you’re comfortable with the installation service before we begin.
Note: Unlike other companies who charge by the hour, we provide a solid quote before we begin any work. This way, you know exactly what you’ll pay, instead of worrying about hidden fees or sticker shock once the job is done.
3) Get your tankless water heater installed
Ready to get your water heater installed? We’re ready to get to work! We can usually install a tankless water heater in 1 day. On the day of your installation, our plumber will show up, install your water heater and clean up the space. At Calfo, we promise 100% satisfaction, so if you’re not happy with your water heater, let us know and we’ll make it right.
Average time to install a tankless water heater: 1 day
Cost to install a tankless water heater in Pittsburgh
- Type of unit – There are two “types” of tankless water heaters: whole-home and point-of-use. Whole-home units heat up water for all plumbing appliances in your home whereas point-of-use units heat water for one specific appliance. Whole-home units are more expensive than point-of-use units. But, if you have a large home or household, you may need a whole-home unit AND one or more point-of-use units, which will increase the cost of your installation.
- Flow Rate – Flow rate is the number of gallons of water a tankless water heater can heat in 1 minute. The higher the flow rate, the more expensive the tankless water heater will be.
- Fuel Type – Gas water heaters cost more upfront than electric ones do, but gas is usually a cheaper form of fuel than electricity is, so you’ll likely see lower water heater costs with a gas water heater.
Want an accurate price?
Schedule an in-home diagnosis, which is FREE if we install your tankless water heater.
- Service Finance
Learn more about your options when talking to your service technician or one of our phone operators.
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Our word is all we have to hang our hat on, and here at Calfo our word is as tough as steel. After your AC is repaired, we’ll follow up to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
Solid Steel Guarantee
After your tankless water heater is installed, we’ll call you to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
Care and Maintenance
How to prolong the life of your tankless water heater
Tankless water heaters are a hefty upfront investment, so we’re willing to bet you want yours to last as long as possible. Below, we’ve compiled a few simple ways to extend the life of your tankless water heater as long as possible:
- Invest in regular maintenance- At least once a year, you should hire a professional to maintain your tankless water heater. Like most homes in Pittsburgh, you probably have hard water. Over time, hard water can result in mineral build-up in your water heater, which can cause other issues. Having a professional regularly maintain your water heater will help prevent any long-term damage.
- Buy extended warranties- If your water heater does need a repair, the cost may be covered under your warranty, which will allow you to extend the life of your current system rather than having to replace it altogether.
- Invest in the right set up- If you have a larger home or household, it’s important that you invest in the right amount of point-of-use units in addition to a whole-home unit. This way, your tankless water heaters will be able to meet the hot water demand of your home and won’t be overworked.
We know, it’s a lot to remember, but luckily for you, Calfo can help with all 3 of these tips. During the installation process, we can help you determine which water heater set up and warranties will work best for your long-term needs and budget. And, we offer a thorough tankless water heater maintenance check-up, so you can rest easy knowing your tankless water heater is getting the care it needs to last as long as possible.
Dylan was very knowledgeable and walked me through everything without me even needing to ask any questions. I never felt like I was being up-sold or looked at like an ATM machine. All work being done or needed was thoroughly described and discussed before anything was done. Excellent service.
Polite, professional, and the work was incredibly neat…
Adam and Dylan installed my boiler this winter they were very polite, professional, and the work was incredibly neat. I couldn’t be happier with my new boiler.
Call for a Calfo Service Pro