24/7 Sewer Line Services in the Pittsburgh Metro
Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
All services include:
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Pittsburgh Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Services You Can Count On
Having issues with your sewer line? We can help with that. No matter what’s going on with your home’s plumbing, our highly-trained plumbers will take the time to accurately diagnose the situation and recommend a solution that meets your needs and your budget.
Whole-Home Plumbing Inspection for $79.99
(Regularly $129) Call for details. Some restrictions may apply.Cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes home warranties and real estate inspections. The homeowner must be present for service.
How it works
Your sewer line repair or replacement in 3 simple steps
You can schedule your sewer line repair or replacement by calling us at (412) 651-3941 or scheduling an appointment online. Need us after hours? Don’t worry. We have plumbers available 24/7, so no matter what time you call, we’ll do our best to help.
2) Get an at-home consultation
Before we begin work on your sewer line, we’ll check out what’s going on and give you an upfront cost on your repair or replacement. And don’t worry, we charge by the service, not by the hour. This way, you won’t end up with a massive bill you didn’t see coming. We’ll ensure that you get an honest, upfront quote before we begin any work.
3) Get your sewer line repaired or replaced
Once you’re comfortable with the work and quote that we’ve outlined, we’ll get to work repairing or replacing your sewer line! Our plumber will come with all of the tools they need and get to work as soon as they can. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask us along the way, we’re happy to help.
Cost to repair a sewer line in Pittsburgh
- Repair vs. replace- Repairing a sewer line will cost less than replacing it. However, depending on the severity or length of the damage, you may not have an option between repairing and replacing the line.
- Whether a camera inspection is needed- Depending on where your sewer line is damaged, a plumber may have to feed a camera into your line to determine the location and extent of the damage. If a plumber does have to do a camera inspection, it will increase the cost of your repair or replacement.
- The method used- There are two main methods for replacing part of a damaged line: traditional and trenchless. Traditional repair and replacements require a plumber to dig up the line, which makes it more expensive. With a trenchless repair or replacement, a plumber will simply reline the existing pipe or thread a new pipe through the old one, without having to dig up the line.
- Length of the line- The longer the line that needs to be repaired or replaced, the more expensive your service will be.
- The type of piping you have- The cost of your repair or replacement will also depend on the type of piping you have. For example, PVC piping is less expensive than copper piping is.
Want an accurate price?
- Service Finance
Learn more about your options when talking to your plumber or one of our phone operators.
- All major credit cards, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Personal checks and cash
Solid Steel Guarantee
After your sewer line is repaired or replaced, we’ll call you to make sure you’re happy with our work. If you aren’t, let us know. We’ll use all our might to make it right.
It may be time to repair or replace your sewer line if…
- You notice that your drains are frequently clogged
- You notice an odor coming from your drains
- Water backs up in your shower or bathtub drains when you flush your toilet
- There’s septic waste gathering on your lawn (or several patches of grass are really green)
- There’s a gurgling noise coming from your pipes
- Your drains are slow to clear water
They are always on time and very professional.
We use Calfo for all of our home service needs. They are always on time and very professional. Every service tech that has come into our home has been very polite and they get the job done quickly. I would definitely recommend them them!!
Very professional and informative…
Very professional and informative about the issue I was facing with my water heater. Was honest about the cost and fees and Provided options based on my affordability.
Call for a Calfo Service Pro