Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing new and old HVAC equipment. Working with a high degree of honesty and integrity to promote a positive image. Excel in communication and follow through to properly complete task at hand and most importantly “Deliver Exceptional Customer Service” by establishing a great rapport with the customer.
- Establish a great rapport with the customer
- Proficient in-service repair of HVAC equipment
- Proficient in sales of HVAC equipment and service agreements
- Perform warranty service repair
- Perform Precision Tune-Ups
- Ability to complete required paperwork and assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
- On-Call rotation (nights/weekends)
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Comprehensive refrigerant trouble-shooting experience
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years HVAC Service, Maintenance and Repair experience
- EPA Certified
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Confident and self-motivated
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider
- Background check
- Drug free
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Highly Dependable, punctual and efficient
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excels at following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Set sales goals (daily, weekly, monthly & yearly)
- Quickly acclimate to extreme temperatures
- Able to work in extreme temperatures
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Able to lift over 50 pounds
- Able to work extended daily work hours
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call
Pay will be based on experience and performance.
- $50,000 -$100,000 plus a yearly earnings potential
- Year-Round Work
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- No out of pocket Medical
- Life Insurance
- 401k Employer Contribution
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Company tablet
- Full uniforms
Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check.
This position is safety sensitive.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Calfo Mechanical LLC is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legallyrecognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Pennsylvania, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year